Vine Youth Clinic
All programs are cancelled until further notice due to Covid-19 concerns.
Our Youth & Family Centre is also home to the Vine Youth Wellness Drop In. In collaboration with the Ministry of Children and Family Development and Fraser Health, the clinic provides integrated health and wellness services.
Free and confidential health care is available for youth aged 12 to 21. Doctors and Youth Workers provide consultations to address your physical and mental health concerns, including:
- General Health – including Acne, Colds, Coughs, Muscular and Joint Pains
- Sexual Health – including consultation and provision of appropriate birth control, STI testing, Pap tests, pregnancy testing and counseling
- Mental Health – including Depression, Stress Disorders, Anxiety, and Eating Disorders
- Addictions – Counseling and Referrals to Drug and Alcohol treatment programs
- Individual youth support, information and resources through Alexandra Neighbourhood House.
For current clinic schedule, please see website at www.vineyouthclinic.com . Call 604-542-3926 for more information.